The SteadyTracker camera stabilizer is a simple counter balance device designed to eliminate shake, roll and yaw when doing handheld shots. Designed for modern hand held camcorders, SteadyTracker UltraLite camera stabilizers allow you to get shots that appear to float in the air. It eliminates the yaw and roll tendencies that usually happen with handheld shooting by providing a counter balance on the bottom of the SteadyTracker.
SteadyTracker UltraLite camera stabilizers support cameras up to 1.5 kilos / 3.5Lbs, so virtually any DSLR, small video camcorders, Black Magic Cinemacamera, GoPro, iPhones and Galaxys can all be used on the UltraLite.
SteadyTracker UltraLite camera stabilizer is simple to set up, a cinch to maintain and is easy to operate while taking amazing footage. With the SteadyTracker UltraLite camera stabilizer you can accelerate and decelerate when panning, quickly start/stop, reverse directions while flying, tilt smoothly at the start or end of a boom, or dutch off the axis during a flying move. You can also use it in the wind as well as set it down. It stands on its own and it only takes a minute to balance. All that at a truly affordable price.
Features & Benefits:
• Steady Motion Shots - Eliminates Shake Add more value to your production and Make More Money on Every Job.
• Fluid appearance - Smooth movements, no jerky actions.
• Floating shots - Appears as if the camera is floating.
• Better than a Monopod - Stands on its own.
• Flexible - you can get any angle because it is not connected to you.
• Reliable - Sturdy Aluminum alloy construction.
• Simple - Uses counter balance, without gyros or gimbals.
• Powder coated finish - Preserves the appearance.
• Comfortable handling - Foam grip is soft, easy to handle and control.
• Ergonomically designed - Comfortable to use for long periods.
• Fastest Setup - Sets up in minutes.
• Height (attached to base): 27in.
• Fuselage Length Actual: 69cm / 22inches
• Fuselage Dimensions: 61cm (24") x 18cm (7") x 13cm (5") *
• Base Length: 56cm / 22 inches
• Base Dimensions: 56cm (22") x 8cm (3") x 12cm (4.5") *
• Weight: Less than 1 kilo / 2.2 pounds
• Camera Capacity: 1.5 kilos / 3.5 Lbs.
• SteadyTracker UltraLite Camera Stabilizer
• Camera Quick Release Plate and locking screw
• 2 SteadyTracker Camera Mount Screws
• Installation guide
What the difference between the SteadyTracker Extreme and the SteadyTracker UltraLite? The UltraLite is for smaller cameras such as dslrs, GoPros, Pocket Cameras and even SmartPhones - the weights are closer in, while the Extreme is built larger and longer and the weights are further out supporting larger, heavier DSLRs and professional handheld broadcast cameras as well as heavier larger camera systems and rigs.