The SteadyTracker Extreme Low Mode System is perfect for getting those low to the ground shots. Low shots add a great effect to the overall scene being shot. On foot, skateboard or bike, the results are unmatched. For that real cinematic effect there's no better way to record the world than from down low!
The Low Mode Extreme is a pair of U shaped aluminum brackets with an axle between the two allowing you to tilt the camera infinitely. With the SteadyTracker Extreme Low Mode System, you can go from a flying to the ground with ease. Use of the low mode system is simple and it gives a whole new edge to filming. Whether you need to get up close and personal or want to follow alongside the ground, the low mode system is what you need. It is very simple to setup and operate. The SteadyTracker Extreme camera stabilizer is not included.
Features & Benefits:
- Adds a whole new option to filming.
- Gets down to the ground for a close encounter.
- Sturdy alloy construction.
- Flexible - you can get any angle because it is not connected to you.
- Built in Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Floating shots - Appears as if the camera is floating.
- Fast / Easy Setup - Sets up in minutes.
- Dimension: 22cm / 8.7 in x 20cm / 7.75 inches
- Carry Weight: 0.9 kgs / 0.3 pounds
- Camera Capacity: 4 kg / 9lbs
- SteadyTracker Extreme
- Low Mode Tilting Cage
- Installation guide
Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1