Add a new dimension to your filming with a SteadyTracker Tracking Dolly. Our dolly holds either your tripod or a 26" riser, which you can stage your camera or any of our optional devices directly. The staging includes a simple release plate for your camera, or you can add any of our optional tools, such as our mechanical panning system, motorized panning system, tilting cage or even a small lightweight telescoping camera jib. When used in conjunction with any of our crane kits, a dolly will add thousands of cool moves to your shots, increasing the quality of your work and increasing your value to your customer. A dolly is a major tool in your film making toolbox.
Our light weight tracking dolly provides a flexible option for your dolly needs. It includes 8 super smooth long board wheels supported by 16 high quality ABEC ball bearing for insanely smooth any stable dolly shots. The wheels are offset 90 degrees, so they maintain exceptional tracking on tracks from 1.5 to 3 inches. You can also purchase a set of free wheeling casters, so you can use the dolly without track, to run on a smooth floor like a gym floor or theater.
When used in conjunction with any of our crane kits, a dolly will add thousands of cool moves to your shots, increasing the quality of your work and increasing your value to your customer.
The tracking dolly will provide super smooth runs on 2 inch rails with virtually no end. Used in a back and forth action, it provides professional quality dolly moves. Moved side to side, this dolly will meet all your slider needs. Add the motorized Pan and one operator can provide multiple axis consistent camera motion. You can add track when and where you need it. The system was designed to run on the included 2" pvc. Additional track is available for adding more length to the existing track here.
We also offer a package of "track inserts" or track inserts and end pieces, so all you need to do is get the rails when and where you need them.
Features & Benefits:
- Light Weight Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- 90 degree offset wheels keeps dolly securely on track.
- Easy to Use Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Doorway Width: 29 inches 73cm.
- Unassembled Length: 28 inches 71cm
- Unassembled Width: 8 inches 21cm
- Carry Weight Dolly: 4.5 lbs 2kg
- Carry Weight Track 15 feet: 22 lbs
- Capacity: 50lbs. 22kg
- Tracking Dolly
- 6 five foot (152cm) sections of 2 inch black pvc pipe
- 4 inserts to hold together 6 sections
- 2 end caps to hold the rails parallel
- 6 foot telescopic camera jib arm
- Cable operated Panning kit 180 degrees travel
- Large padded carry bag (BackPack)
- Installation guide
- Box 2 has track, bag, jib, panhead and connection parts weight is 32 lbs. 72 x 16 x 5 inches