Our 12 foot Single Arm camera jib arm can reach up to 14 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance with both static and chain/sprocket controlled manual tilting.
Built for modern DSLR cameras, rigs and camcorders weighing up to 3 kgs / 6.5lbs., the 12 foot aluminum jib is able to provide shots from an ant's point of view all the way up to a giraffe's. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events have never been easier, or more dramatic. This crane can be used as both a 12 foot and 8 foot system. Ideal for use with adventure cameras, smartphones, handheld camcorders and a wide variety of DSLRs.
This kit includes a Padded Carry Bag and a Weight Bag.
Features & Benefits:
- Light Weight, durable, powder coated Aluminum Construction
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- Easy to Use
- Sets up in only a few minutes
- Easily Transported and Stored
- Actual Length:12 or 8 feet / 365 or 246cm
- Length from Pivot: 8.5 feet or 4.5 feet / 259 cm or 137 cm
- Carry Weight:11lbs / 4.8 kg
- Camera Capacity:6.5lbs / 3 kg
- 12 foot / 8 foot single arm UltraLite Aluminum jib
- 2 Camera tilt cable assemblies (for 8 and 12 foot modes)
- Padded Carry BackPack
- Weight Bag
- Installation guide
Tripod and counter weights not included.