For those on the go, we offer the CobraCrane Backpacker camera jib, the world's best selling crane. They can reach up to 11 feet above the ground (on 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price.
The BackPacker features a telescoping weight bar for making your setup super fast, no longer needing to mess with thumb screws. Locking in place with a pass through bolt, makes balancing even quicker and easier. The other key feature is the slotted camera bracket, making it very quick to simply slide your camera on and off the plate quickly for changing batteries or changing cameras.
The simple, lightweight kit pan system has the ability to pan your camera 180 degrees at the end of the crane. A simple turn of the handle offers 90 degree pans left of center and 90 degrees right of center throughout the entire arc of your crane. You can even pan while tilted. Now you can pan your camera 180 degrees so you can get those tough to get shots that previously required a panning mechanism costing thousands of dollars. The Panning feature is ideal for repositioning the camera when at the end of your crane. A Padded Carry BackPack and weight bag are included.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, Robust Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual and Static Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
Total Length of Crane: 8 feet
- Length from Pivot to Camera: 6 or 3 feet
- Weight: Less 7 pounds
- Camera Capacity: 6.5 Lbs.
- CobraCrane BackPacker – The World’s Best Selling Camera jib arm
- 2 Camera tilt cable assemblies
- Cable Operated Panning kit
- Installation guide
- Padded Carry BackPack
- Weight Bag
- Tripod and counter weights not included
Review the BackPackerX Manual.pdf here