The new CC501 Tripod is 100% compatible with Manfrotto 501 release plate systems and is built specifically for our CobraCranes* and FotoCrane lines of camera cranes (both single and dual arms). Matching a tripod to a crane has been a chore in the past. Now we have done the work for you. We have assembled a nice, robust, reasonably lightweight and very capable unit able to support all our CobraCranes* and all FotoCranes. The Tripod head system features 3 stage adjustable aluminum legs, adjustable spreader, fluid dual axis pan tilt head with adjustable handle and 501 release plate. Professional Video tripod with a 75mm halfbowl and fluidhead. Made of Aluminium with removable rubber feet and spiked feet included.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, yet strong 3 stage aluminum tubes. Spiked or webbed feet included.
- Midlevel spreader.
- 501 compatible head, uses all 501 compatible release plates.
- Almost 2 meters high (final stage used in low weight applications only).
- Extra Long Adjustable handle can be mounted to either side, providing extra leverage for super smooth pan and tilts.
*When used with any of our CobraCrane camera jibs, move the tilt handle to tilt the camera at the end of the crane.
- Legs: 3 aluminum tube sections
- Max height: 77" / 198cm
- Min height: 30" / 78cm
- Folded height: 38" / 97cm
- Weight: 13lbs. / 6kg
- Material: Aluminum
- Front tilt: 90 degrees
- Backtilt: 70 degrees
- Panning: 360 degrees
- Capacity: Single or dual Arm CobraCrane with 3kg camera and counterweights
- CobraCrane 3 stage aluminum tripod
- CobraCrane 501 compatible fluid head
- 501 compatible sliding release plate
- Mid level Spreader
- Extra Long Adjustable Pan / tilt handle, can mount on either side
- Padded Carry Bag
- 1/4" Captive camera screw
- 3/8" captive camera / crane screw
- Users guide
* Note CobraCrane / BackPacker use height. This is the height of the CobraCrane tripod bracket. Our capacity claims are based on this height, exclusively. Total camera height = this height + pivot length
*1 all legs fully deployed. EXCLUSIVELY FOR BPU and FCU
*2 larger legs deployed only. Used with all single arm cranes
as well as FotoCrane 2 and FotoCrane 212HD
*3 min height, All tubes retracted to max can handle all our cranes.
*crane and counter weights not included
Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1
**When shipped with a CobraCrane or BackPacker an additional release plate is included mounted on the crane, for instant assembly.