With the ability to boom a full sized camera weighing up to 20lbs (9kg), the CobraCrane 2 Plus camera jib can reach up to 13 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance at a very competitive price. Built for high performance cameras weighing up to 20 pounds (9kg), the CobraCrane 2P camera jib is a dual bar crane able to provide shots from an ant's point of view all the way up to a Giraffe's. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events have never been easier, or more dramatic. The CobraCrane 2P camera jib can be used as both a 10 foot and a 6 foot crane. You can change between the two in less then 10 minutes, so you have the right tool at the job for whatever you application.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 10 or 6 feet / 304 or 182cm
- Length from Pivot: 7.5 feet or 3.5 feet / 228 cm or 137 cm
- Carry Weight: 32lbs. / 15kg
- Camera Capacity: 20lbs. / 9kg
- CobraCrane 2 Plus – 10 foot dual arm Crane
- 2 Camera tilt Cable assemblies (for 6 and 10 foot modes)
- Installation guide
Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1