Our strongest Dual armsteel crane. With the ability to boom a full size camer weighing up to 25lbs, the CobraCrane 2HD can reach up to 13 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance at a very competitive price. The CobraCrane 2HD is an excellent companion to the Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Red and Black Magic Cinema cameras.
The tilt is controlled by a chain and sprocket cable via the tripod handle. CobraCrane 2HD supports both static (where the tilt stays the same throughout the boom arc), or manual, where you use the tripod handle to control the tilting. Ideal for front heavy cameras with larger lenses.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel and Aluminum Construction
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- Easy to Use
- Sets up in only a few minutes
- Easily Transported and Stored
- Actual Length: 10 or 6 feet
- Length from Pivot: 7.5 or 3.5 feet +/- 6 inches)
- Carry Weight: 45 lbs
- Camera Capacity: 25 lbs
- CobraCrane 2HD – 10 foot Single arm Crane
- 2 Camera tilt Chain and Sprocket assemblies (for 6 and 10 foot modes)
- Installation guide
- Cable Operated Panning head
* tripod and counter weights not included
Review the CC2HDPH Manual.pdf here.