The Original CobraCrane 2 is a solid 5 foot dual arm camera crane with mechanical tilting. The CobraCrane 2 has been widely used in Hollywood studios and numerous other high end production companies for over 25 years. Most are still in use today.
Featuring heavy duty steel chassis, fluid drag tilting and swinging for super smooth crane moves. On a 5 foot tripod, the CobraCrane 2 provides 8 feet of movement over 160 degree booming arc. Stainless steel cables provide a head lock allowing the camera to maintain framing throughout the full arc of the boom. The same cable allows the operator to remotely tilt the camera from operating position. This system includes the Cable Operated Panning kit, providing Boom, Swing, Pan and Tilt.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Cable Operated Panning
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 5 feet / 152cm
- Length from Pivot: 3 feet / .9 meters
- Carry Weight: 25lbs. / 12kg
- Camera Capacity: 25lbs. / 11.5kg
- CobraCrane 2 – 5 foot dual arm Crane
- Camera tilt Cable assemblies
- Cable Operated Panning Kit
- Installation guide
*tripod and counter weights not included