For the lighter DSLRs, smartphones, goPros, Pocket Camera and lightweight camera Professional on the go, we offer the super lightweight BackPacker UltraLite X camera jib. The BackPacker UltraLite X camera jib telescopic crane, where the weight bar telescopes from the main crane system making it super easy and quick to break down for easy transport. They can reach up to 11 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price.
Get that perfect shot no matter where you are headed thanks to the BackPacker UltraLite X camera jib. This light-weight and highly versatile camera jib has been designed to be transported easily. It can be set up in minutes anywhere so you never miss the perfect shot.
Like all other BackPackers and CobraCranes, the BackPacker UltraLite tilts and swings smoother than any other crane in its class, since it benefits from the fluid drag of your head. What sets the BackPacker UltraLite apart from the round aluminum or carbon fiber tube systems is that the backPacker UltraLite is more rigid and has less flex, as well as the tilting function benefits greatly from the fluid head and tilts exclusively from the crane, where the round tube systems require the whole crane to tilt to make a tilting shot.
Features & Benefits:
• Light Weight Aluminum Construction.
• Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
• Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
• Easy to Use.
• Sets up in only a few minutes.
• Easily Transported and Stored.
• Actual Length: 246 or 152cm / 8 or 5 feet
• Length from Pivot: 90 cm or 189 cm / 3 feet or 6 feet
• Carry Weight: 2.4 kg / 5lb.s
• Camera Capacity: 2.5 kg. / 5lbs.
- BackPacker UltraLite – The DSLR Professional’s Choice
- 3 foot extension Kit
- Camera tilt cable assembly
- Installation guide
- tripod and counter weights not included
Review the BackPacker UltraLite X Manual.pdf here.
Tripod Release plate required.