An excellent value for those with small, high performance, lightweight cameras such as the A7, NEX cameras, GH series, BlackMagic Pocket camera, GoPros and virtually all DSLRs. This package combines a camera crane with four controllable axis'. System with PAN, TILT, SWING, and boom as well as a combination of any of the above. The best cinematography kit for the money and its truly affordable.
Our Single arm 12 foot camera jib arm can reach up to 15 feet above the ground (on the included Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance with both static and chain and sprocket controlled manual tilting. Now with it's mechanical cable operated Panning system, you can not only tilt over 180 degrees, you can also Pan 180 degrees at the camera, independent of all other axis'. It weights about half the weight of most of our competitors cranes, yet offers additional features including manual and static tilt, 8 and 12 foot lengths and simple crane release plate for quick release and easy operation.
The simple, lightweight kit pan system has the ability to pan your camera 180 degrees at the end of the crane. A simple turn of the handle offers 90 degree pans left of center and 90 degrees right of center throughout the entire arc of your crane. You can even pan while tilted. Now you can pan your camera 180 degrees so you can get those tough to get shots that previously required a panning mechanism costing thousands of dollars. The Panning feature is ideal for repositioning the camera when at the end of your crane or for tracking a moving subject.
Like everything else from CobraCrane, this system is easy to use and offers a great value for your money. Its smooth teflon cable operation allows you to pan the camera smoothly, easily following your talent by either swinging the crane or panning the camera on it’s own. its also great for doing dutch rolls, where your camera is set 90 perpendicular to the crane, then using the tilt control will roll the camera.
Features & Benefits:
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- Built in Manual Cable Operated Panning
- Easy to Use and Sets up in only a few minutes
- Easily Transported and Stored
- Actual Length: 12 or 8 feet / 365 or 246cm
- Length from Pivot: 8.5 feet or 4.5 feet / 259 cm or 137 cm
- Carry Weight: 11lbs / 5 kg
- Camera Capacity: 6.5lbs / 3 kg
- tilt Range: 180 degrees
- Swing Range 360 degrees
- Pan range 180 degrees
- boom range about 160 degrees
- 12 foot Single arm UltraLite Aluminum Crane
- 2 Camera tilt cable assembly (for 8 and 12 foot modes)
- Cable Operated Panning system
- Installation Guide
*** *** *** *** Tripod Not included *** *** *** ***