This kit includes a dual arm telescopic jib arm featuring not only boom and swing, but also includes mechanical Tilt and Pan. Thats right you get all the axis' and easy control of them.
Telescopic Aluminum Tubes
The FotoCrane2 uses a three-part telescoping aluminum tube system. Both the weight bar section and the camera section telescope in and out of the chassis section allowing variable lengths from 111cm (46 inches) to 246cm (8 feet) so it can meet a wide range of applications.
Small and Easy to Transport
The FotoCrane2 weighs less than 5 kilos, making it easy to transport. With a retracted size of only 111 centimeters it’s also, easy to store and can fit behind almost anything, so it does not take up a lot of room when you are transporting or storing.
Integrated Pan & Tilt
The FotoCrane 2 includes our cable operated Panning systems, so it both pans and tilts remotely or automatically.
Manual or Static Tilting
You can lock the tilt in any position, so that it stays where you set it in relation to the movement of the boom, or you can manually tilt the camera benefiting from the drag of your fluid head causing the camera to tilt forward or back.
Features & Benefits:
- Everything you need in one package
- Durable Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Cable operated panning
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 44" to 8 feet
- Length from Pivot: 3 feet to 6 feet
- Carry Weight: 19 lbs
- Camera Capacity: 12 lbs.
- FotoCrane 2 – 8 foot dual arm Crane
- Mechanical Pan Head kit
- Installation guide
* Counter weights, tripod and cameras are not included