With the ability to boom a camera weighing up to 9 kilos (20 pounds), the CobraCrane 2 camera jib can reach up to 244cm (8 feet) above the ground (on a 150cm 5 Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance at a very competitive price. Built for modern three chip camcorders weighing up to 9 kilos (20 pounds), the CobraCrane 2 camera jib is a dual bar crane able to provide shots from an ant's point of view all the way up to a Giraffe's. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events have never been easier, or more dramatic. With the optional 91cm (3 foot) extension kit, the CobraCrane 2 camera jib can be extended three additional feet giving you both a 152cm (5 foot) and 244cm (8 foot) crane. You can change between the two in less then 10 minutes, so you have the right tool at the job for whatever you application.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable Steel Construction.
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation.
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt.
- Easy to Use.
- Sets up in only a few minutes.
- Easily Transported and Stored.
- Actual Length: 152 cm / 5 feet
- Length from Pivot: 90 cm / 3 feet
- Carry Weight: 11 kg / 24lbs
- Camera Capacity: 9 kg / 20lbs.
- CobraCrane 2– 5 foot dual arm Crane
- Camera tilt cable assembly
- Installation guide
*tripod and counter weights not included
Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1