For the DSLR Professional on the go, we offer the super lightweight BackPacker UltraLite Extreme camera jib. The BackPacker UltraLite Extreme camera jib comes as a telescopic 5 foot crane with a 3 foot extension, allowing you to break it down for easy transport. They can reach up to 11 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price. Get that perfect shot no matter where you are headed thanks to the BackPacker UltraLite Extreme camera jib. This light-weight and highly versatile camera jib has been designed to be transported easily. It can be set up in minutes anywhere so you never miss the perfect shot. BackPacker UltraLite Extreme camera jib is the same as the BackPacker X camera jib, but made of lightweight aircraft aluminum, making it about half the weight of the standard BackPacker system.
This kit also includes a 42" BackPack and a Weight Bag Set.
Features & Benefits:
- • Light Weight Aluminum Construction - Black Powdercoat finish
- • Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation - lowers your overall cost
- • Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- • Easy to Use
- • Sets up in only a few minutes.
- • Easily Transported and Stored
- • Actual Length: 246 or 152cm / 8 or 5 feet
- • Length from Pivot: 90 cm or 189 cm / 3 feet or 6 feet
- • Carry Weight: 2.4 kg / 5lbs
- • Camera Capacity: 2.5 kg. / 5lbs
- • BackPacker UltraLite Extreme – The DSLR Professional’s Choice
- • Camera tilt cable assembly
- • 42 inch padded Carry BackPack
- • Weight Bag
- • Installation guide
*tripod and counter weights not included
Review the BackPacker UltraLite X Manual.pdf here.