The SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer is a simple counter balance device designed to eliminate shake, roll and yaw when doing handheld shots. Designed for modern High performance, hand held camcorders and DSLRs, the SteadyTrackers Extreme handheld camera stabilizer allow you to get shots that appear to float in the air by eliminating the yaw and roll tendencies that usually happen with handheld shooting.
The SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer is simple to set up, a cinch to maintain and is easy to operate while taking amazing footage. The SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer gives you the ability to shoot subject matter that is impossible to shoot otherwise. Take amazing footage as you walk, run, travel upstairs, ski, ride on a motorcycle or even shoot out of a moving car. Expand the creativity of your production by engaging the viewers when making them a part of the action. The competition can fly, pan, boom, and tilt but there is no control of the device during these moves. That's what sets the SteadyTracker handheld camera stabilizer apart from the others. With the SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer you can accelerate and decelerate when panning, quickly start/stop, reverse directions while flying, tilt smoothly at the start or end of a boom, or dutch off the axis during a flying move. All that, at a truly affordable price.
The SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer Complete Bundle include the SteadyTracker Extreme handheld camera stabilizer with the Heavy Duty Tilting Cage and a SteadyTracker Carry Bag allowing you to save both on the cost of the items as well as the shipping when buying all the items together.
Features & Benefits
- Steady motion shots - Eliminates Shake
- Add more value to your production and make more money on every shot
- Fluid appearance -
- Smooth movements, no jerky actions.
- Floating shots - Appears as if the camera is floating.
- Better than a Monopod - Stands on its own.
- Flexible - you can get any angle because it is not connected to you.
- Reliable - Sturdy Aluminum alloy construction.
- Simple - Uses counter balance, without gyros or gimbals.
- Powder coated finish - Preserves the appearance.
- Comfortable handling - Foam grip is soft, easy to handle and control.
- Ergonomically designed - Comfortable to use for long periods.
- Fast / Easy Setup - Sets up in minutes.
- Height (attached to base): 74cm / 29in
- Fuselage Length Actual: 61cm / 24in
- Fuselage Dimensions: 61cm (24") x 18cm (7") x 13cm (5")*
- Base Length: 56cm / 22in.
- Base Dimensions: 61cm (24") x 25cm (10") x 13cm (5")
- Weight: Less than 2 kilos / 4.2 pounds
- Camera Capacity: 3.5 kilos / 7 Lbs.
- SteadyTracker Extreme
- Camera Quick Release Plate and locking screw
- 4 SteadyTracker Camera Mount Screws
- Heavy Duty Low Mode Tilting Cage
- SteadyTracker Carry Bag
- Installation guide