Dual Arm Lightweight Camera Crane with Bag Set
Lightweight Camera Crane with Heavyweight strength
Our dual arm camera jib arm can reach up to 14 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance with both static and chain and sprocket controlled manual tilting. It weights about half the weight of most of our competitors cranes, yet offers additional features including manual and static tilt, variable pivot points, 8 and 12 foot lengths and simple release plate for quick release and easy operation.
Very lightweight when compared to any other dual arm camera cranes and jibs. These cranes benefit from the fluid head of your tripod and can be tilted at any position. When you tilt the tripod handle, the camera tilts independent of the boom. When you lock the tripod head the camera stays pointed at the subject throughout the boom of the crane.
This kit includes a Padded Carry BackPack and weight bag.
Features & Benefits:
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Single Person Transport, Setup, Operation
- Built in Manual or Static Tilt
- Easy to Use
- Sets up in only a few minutes
- Easily Transported and Stored
- Actual Length:12 or 8 feet / 365 or 246cm
- Length from Pivot: 8.5 feet or 4.5 feet / 259 cm or 137 cm
- Carry Weight: 11lbs / 4.8 kg
- Camera Capacity: 12lbs / 5 kg
- 12 foot dual arm UltraLite Aluminum Crane
- 2 Camera tilt chain cable assemblies (for 8 and 12 foot modes)
- Padded Carry BackPack
- Weight Bag
- Installation guide
Tripod and counter weights not included Number pieces in packaging:1 Number pieces in box:1